- General Questions & Answers
- How did you get the name MOOYAH? Were you born with it? What does it mean?
- Where do I find out about new restaurants in my area? Not just any restaurant. MOOYAH restaurants, to be precise.
- Can MOOYAH open near me? What do you got against my neighborhood?
- I want to put my career on the fast track. How can I get a job at MOOYAH?
- Do you accept reservations if I ask really nicely?
- What are your operating hours? Not "operating" like a surgeon does, but…oh, you know what I mean.
Once, while driving through Manitowoc, Wisconsin, we saw a cow defeat another cow in a game of haystack kicking. The victorious bovine yelled "MOOYAH!" Apparently, that's how cows say "Booyah!" Anyway, we liked how it sounded and thought it appropriately describes the fun, exciting burgers we serve.
Like us on Facebook to stay up on our latest locations. And like us in real life too. That'd be good.
We have absolutely nothing against your neighborhood, unless you live in the...never mind. You can view coming soon restaurants in our Locations link.
Who wouldn't want to work at the funnest (yes, "funnest" is a word) place on earth? We're always looking for smart, cheerful, detail-oriented people like you. Click here to learn more and apply for positions our UAE locations.
Hahahahaha! No, we're not laughing at you. We just thought of something funny. But clearly, you've never been to MOOYAH. We're way too chill for that stuffy reservations stuff. But...we are happy to accommodate your group once you arrive.
Each restaurant sets its own hours of operation, so check out your favorite MOOYAH's hours on its location page found here.
- The Food
- Your burgers taste awesome. What kind of beef do you use?
- I'm sure they're delcious, but are your Black Bean Veggie Burgers vegan?
- Fries. Chips. Frites. What about them?
- Does MOOYAH deliver? I mean, I know you deliver the flavor. But do you deliver food to my home or work?
Cow. Oh, you want a more specific answer. Well, it's Certified Angus Beef. How's that?
No, they contain egg product. Please also note that our artisan white and multigrain buns contain milk. We got to be honest. If you're vegan, we're probably not the best place for you. Although you're always welcome to eat a salad with us.
There are few foods that have been eaten at some point by just about everyone in the Western world, but french fries are one of them.
Call them fries, call them chips, call them frites — whatever you call them, fried potato sticks are one of the most universally beloved foods on earth. At MOOYAH, fries is Served Hot and Seasoned to Perfection!
Try our very own version of LOADED Fries made MOOYAH style! Served with an in-house recipe ranch dressing. ... topped with Aged Cheddar Cheese sauce, jalapenos, and diced beef bacon.
We're actively exploring delivery options that ensure your food arrives as fresh and delicious as when it leaves MOOYAH. You can place your order online and we will ensure that you enjoy MOOYAH in your HOMEYAH and WORKYAH.
- Advertising inquiries, requests for interviews and pleas for autographs.
Please complete the Contact Us form and someone will respond soon.